Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Air Ventures Hawaii tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Air Ventures Hawaii
from $145.00
More Info
from $525.00
More Info
2,264 results
All reviews bi plane biplane tour open cockpit plane ride waimea canyon napali coast both sides great flight beautiful island hour flight smooth flight great pilot the entire island window seat eye view great pictures points of interest
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were picked up from Robin on the morning of our flight and found her to be a lovely knowledgeable local. We weighed in and didn't have to wait long before we were heading out to the plane and given our seats,my husband scored the front seat,there was only 6 of us and the pilot,little plane but all good. The views we seen were spectacular and no photo could do it justice,wow.We had a great flight but unfortunately the lady behind me was violently ill the whole flights so it was a little uncomfortable for me but would do it again in a heartbeat.It was the smallest plane I ever went on but it was fine,a little bouncy but felt completely safe at all times.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Everyone gets a window seat....how cool! This is much quieter, smoother and all around a better option. Our pictures were perfect. I do suggest doing this at the start of your stay. Do not hesitate to use Air Adventures!! Thanks to Reese and Harry for a perfect outing.
Excellent!!!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were three couples that were visiting Kauai for the first time. We wanted to make the most out of our trip so we signed up for a tour that included air, water and land. We started out with a one hour plane ride that was amazing. We saw all parts of the island ---------amazing views that were spectacular. Then we did a river boat tour and finished up with a wonderful guide that showed us so many wonderful things while riding in a van. It was a long day, but we felt like we really had a great introduction to Kauai. We were particularly thrilled to be seeing the island by plane. Highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Although we had a great pilot, his name was Paul I can't say the same thing about Robin. The woman that GREETS you when you arrive on location where the plane leaves.
We arrived at 8. The tour started at 8.30. I had booked the air and sea combo a couple of months before. We paid for just the air tour first, robin asked me if i wanted a receipt ( the only receipt they give is via email) I told her no after a couple minutes I went to the desk and asked her if she could send me the receipt so when i go to my sea tour I'll show them the receipt to have proof for the combo price. She rolled her eyes and said I asked you if you wanted the receipt and you said no. I told her my reason why I want it, she huffed but after a while the receipt was sent. I wish i can say that the rudeness from robin stopped there.
We went for the tour which was amazing. Paul knew what he was doing, he deserves 5 Star for his service.
When we got back from the tour I wasn't feeling good so my boyfriend and I decided to cancel the sea tour that we were doing in the afternoon. My boyfriend called holo holo charters and told them our situation. They usually dont cancel if its not 48 hours prior departure time but we couldnt possibly know how I'm going to feel from the plane ride. The lady He spoke to talked to her manager and where able to help us but we had to pay the full price for air ventures. There was a $30 difference which was fine by us. Since we were still in air ventures parking lot my boyfriend decided to go and talk to Robin instead of calling her. BIG MISTAKE! He told her what's happening, she started knocking the keyboard around yelling 'no no no thats not possible'. He let her have her tantrum. When she was finished he told her that he had called holo holo charters and they said it was okay. She called them and the lady my boyfriend spoke to before said it was okay. She hanged up started arguing again that she have to charge me more, have to do more paperwork bla bla bla.... Instead of thanking me for letting her know to charge me more!

On this vacation i visited all the islands of Hawaii, my boyfriend and i did a lot of tours but by far Robin was the rudest person we met on this trip. I'm sorry I had to give one star for this review because the air tour was really funny and it was really worth it. you can't see the amazing views we saw from the plane any other way and the pilot was very knowledgable.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We intended to take a helicopter trip around the island and had done all the research to select a good company. At our resort orientation meeting, we became intrigued by Air Ventures presentation, changed our mind, and booked with them. We couldn't be happier with the decision. Nick, our pilot was great, turning the plane around so both sides would able to get good shots. Everyone had a separate window so no one had to shoot over/around other people. After the flight we told other passengers we had thought about helicopters, but were really happy we made this decision. One other couple said they had the same thoughts, and they also believed they made a great decision. It was my first flight in a small plane, and while a little tight (I'm 6'2"), no other problems. Great commentary. I'd recommend Air Ventures in a heartbeat.