“The Best Pho on Kauai.”

Pho Kauai
Ranked #26 of 125 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I seem to like "Hole in the Wall" type places and this one (Kauai Pho) to me has the best pho on the island. Fortunately I live here and can eat here whenever I feel like I need a pho fix. The pho soup flavor is one of the best there is, and I've tasted a lot of pho soups from many places, including pho from Los Angeles, Seattle, LasVegas, New York, Oahu and Maui. Their menu also has many other Vietnamese specialities besides pho which are very reasonably priced. So if you're looking for something different today try this place out, you just might be pleasantly surprised. Eating pho makes me happy.

1  Thank Anthony J

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A friend took me to this restaurant, and I was immediately hooked. Their food is not only delicious, but their service is fast, prices are reasonable, and the owner is super friendly. This is an excellent place to relax and enjoy a super lunch.

1  Thank kauaiswimmer
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Located next to Lihue Bowling Alley in the Lihue complex. Large menu choice, reasonably priced and very crowded during lunch.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

As everyone has said, the decor is shabby and dirty, but in Vietnamese style, the food was fast and delicious. The Pho was good, and the portion size, combined with the Vietnamese Iced Coffee, the dirty floor, the disinterested waiter, took me straight back to Saigon. Only a Pho and Iced Coffee there costs about $2. This one was around $15. But still not bad and a great change to the bland, flavourless American food we were becoming accustomed to.
The restaurant is located in the corner of the Ten Pin Bowling Alley, right near the front door.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

i love pho,so good!!!
the sanwich also is so delicious!
My husband had the Spicy Beef and I had the Spicy Chicken, both with soft chow mein noodles.
but service is average.”