“AN UNEXPECTED FIND!”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,165 helpful votes
“AN UNEXPECTED FIND!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We were at the complex to do boring old laundry! I as usual was getting hungry, this place was a few doors down. So we thought "why not" we were not disappointed, i got the beef brisket pho. The food was great. The staff were friendly and i'm glad they recommended my dish, he was so convincing that my partner changed his order too! we both were NOT disappointed!

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Kauai, Hawaii
“Tasty!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Loved the Pho soup. Service is quick and food is delivered promptly and hot. No complaints from me. I will definitely be back to try the other items on menu. This restaurant is located next to the Bowling center in Lihue town.

Visited August 2012
Lihue
“Great food and excellent value for money.”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This is our favorite restaurant in Kauai. The pho is awesome and the staff are very friendly. The prices are unbelievably low and the portions are big. Owner also has a beautiful orchid display. We go almost once a week and it's always great.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Disappointed... Expected more from the great reviews”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I guess I've been spoiled by having access to fantastic Vietnamese food. The restaurant was extremely dirty, as most Vietnamese places are, but more so. The veggies included in the food was not fresh. The bbq pork chop was a re-heated left-over, but at least had a nice flavor. The spring rolls had wilted lettuce inside. Fish sauce was good. Peanut sauce was good. bbq chicken ok. Perhaps I caught them on a bad day, but I doubt I will return.

• Visited July 2012
Oronoco, Minnesota
“Our first stop on the island when we visit”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We love this little restaurant. Simple and simply good. Best Pho I've ever had still. A must try when in Kauai.

• Visited October 2011