“Tasty!”

Pho Kauai
Ranked #26 of 125 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Loved the Pho soup. Service is quick and food is delivered promptly and hot. No complaints from me. I will definitely be back to try the other items on menu. This restaurant is located next to the Bowling center in Lihue town.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This is our favorite restaurant in Kauai. The pho is awesome and the staff are very friendly. The prices are unbelievably low and the portions are big. Owner also has a beautiful orchid display. We go almost once a week and it's always great.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I guess I've been spoiled by having access to fantastic Vietnamese food. The restaurant was extremely dirty, as most Vietnamese places are, but more so. The veggies included in the food was not fresh. The bbq pork chop was a re-heated left-over, but at least had a nice flavor. The spring rolls had wilted lettuce inside. Fish sauce was good. Peanut sauce was good. bbq chicken ok. Perhaps I caught them on a bad day, but I doubt I will return.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We love this little restaurant. Simple and simply good. Best Pho I've ever had still. A must try when in Kauai.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

This was a great place with fantastic soup! So flavorful and delicious!