“Wonderful evening”

South Pacific Dinner & Theatre
Ranked #4 of 5 Concerts & Shows in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: South Pacific Dinner Theatre on Kauai.
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I always read other peoples comments on attractions and this is my first time writing one of my own. My partner and I went to see this show and were very very impressed. We're both Broadway "buffs" and this was as good as most of the productions we've seen in our neck of the woods on the mainland. We thought the Nellie and Emil were flat out terrific and the rest of the cast was really excellent as well. I asked one of the cast members after the show where everyone came from and they said they were all residents of Kauai. That in itself is amazing! We'll definitely be coming back.

3  Thank karyn w

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We loved the singing of the two leading voices and also enjoyed the humorous aspects of the show. The sound was such, though, that some of the words were a bit garbled. Dinner was okay, but what the heck, it's a hotel buffet.

2  Thank ellen g
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We have seen 'South Pacific' many times around the world, and it was exciting to see it on the island where it was originally filmed. This was one of the hilights of out trip to Kauai. The cast was very good, and obviously enjoyed what they were doing.

1  Thank Jwvv
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The buffet dinner was delicious .... and the show was very entertaining. We sat at the back and to the side and it didn't detract from the experience .... South Pacific makes you laugh and cry .... and my hubby totally enjoyed the show ... and he's a tough critic!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The buffet style dinner was just ok. Nothing remarkable. The Musical was nicely done and very entertaining. Not broadway however the production featured local island talent. I am glad that we went. We were fortunate to have a table relatively close to the stage otherwise I believe our experience would have been lessened if our table had been in the rear.