This was the third island that we visited. Unlike the Marriott on Maui we were allowed to check in before 3 pm. And our room was clean and comfortable. All of the people in the hotel were very nice. Unfortunately we were there for only 3 nights and it rained most of the time that we were there. It made the lagoon muddy. The third day it was sunny and the lagoon brightened up. We went to IAO Needle, a rain forest, nice. And we went to the canyon, can't remember the name. It was all fogged in, but we bought a post card and if the sun was shining it would have been spectacular.
Hotel was near airport, but we never were bothered by the planes. If you like a hotel with not much around the immediate area this is the place for you. But if you like more hotels around go to the other Marriott on the island. We were limited to restaurants. JJ's restaurant just offsite was great upstairs, we walked. But this was the only place that you can walk to away from the hotel. This was our only complaint. Otherwise this was a very nice and friendly place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for its warm island hospitality and idyllic location on the Garden Isle, the Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach underwent a $50 million upgrade, with major enhancements to all its guestrooms, suites, restaurants and pool deck. Unique among hotels in Kauai, our resort sits on Kalapaki Bay and offers a wide variety of recreational activities, a superior beach experience and 18 holes of Jack Nicklaus championship golf at the adjacent Kauai Lagoons Golf Club. Business travelers will enjoy our 5 Star Hotel's 20,230 sq ft of flexible meeting and event space in Kauai. Guests traveling for pleasure will enjoy one of the largest family-friendly pools in Hawaii and our spacious 5 star hotel rooms, most of which offer spectacular views and feature a balcony. Pamper yourself with a luxurious spa treatment at our hotel's on-site Alexander Spa and Salon. Discover a leader in style and service among Kauai hotels and resorts and enjoy breathtaking beachfront views at the Kauai Marriott Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kaua'i Marriott Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Kauai Hotel Lihue
- Marriott Kauai Hotel Beach
- Marriott Lihue
- Lihue Marriott
- Marriotts Kauai Beach Club
- Kaua'i Marriott Resort Kauai, HI