The Kauai Marriott Resort is an absolutely beautiful place to stay. The views of the pool and the ocean are just spectacular and the location is perfect so you are able to enjoy both places whenever you want. The staff at the hotel are top notch; from housekeeping who were super friendly to the folks at the towel hut, to the servers at the Kalapaki Grill and the people at the front desk, I always felt very welcomed and taken care of throughout our stay. We loved having the mini kitchens and available BBQs as it made it very easy to dine in our rooms when needed or just keep food on hand. We loved being able to bring our own drinks down to the pool & we took advantage of the blender that came with the room to do so!
The only reason I don't rate the hotel with five stars is because of problems we had with the hot tub. The only time that we used it, my cousin and I got out of the hot tub and found that our bathing suits were ruined because of the chemicals, which had turned the color of the suits. I later discovered my rings had been almost ruined and even the clothes we put on afterwards were stained with chemicals which then in turn stained our skin. Even after washing our suits and clothes, we found that the colors were ruined, which was extremely disappointing because they were brand new (bought for the trip!). Fortunately the stains at least washed off our skin after a few showers. Had it not been for that I would absolutely give this hotel five stars. It is a beautiful place to go and enjoy paradise!!! I highly recommend it, you just might want to stay away from the hot tubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for its warm island hospitality and idyllic location on the Garden Isle, the Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach underwent a $50 million upgrade, with major enhancements to all its guestrooms, suites, restaurants and pool deck. Unique among hotels in Kauai, our resort sits on Kalapaki Bay and offers a wide variety of recreational activities, a superior beach experience and 18 holes of Jack Nicklaus championship golf at the adjacent Kauai Lagoons Golf Club. Business travelers will enjoy our 5 Star Hotel's 20,230 sq ft of flexible meeting and event space in Kauai. Guests traveling for pleasure will enjoy one of the largest family-friendly pools in Hawaii and our spacious 5 star hotel rooms, most of which offer spectacular views and feature a balcony. Pamper yourself with a luxurious spa treatment at our hotel's on-site Alexander Spa and Salon. Discover a leader in style and service among Kauai hotels and resorts and enjoy breathtaking beachfront views at the Kauai Marriott Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Kaua'i Marriott Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Kauai Hotel Lihue
- Marriott Kauai Hotel Beach
- Marriott Lihue
- Lihue Marriott
- Marriotts Kauai Beach Club
- Kaua'i Marriott Resort Kauai, HI