“Great local find!”

Kauai Pasta Lihue
Ranked #2 of 119 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lihue Location is open daily from 11am-9pm
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Great local find!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Really good pasta based meals accented with local flavors. They even have rice pasta for those looking to go gluten free.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank EHTREALESTATE

DFW, Texas
“Still Wonderful”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

It's been two years since we've visited Kauai, and Kauai Pasta. Took my family last night , five of us for dinner.
Between us we had...
Roasted Cauliflower
Spinach salad
Clams with linguini
Greek Pasta
Manicotti

Absolutely EVERYTHING was GREAT!
Freshly made dishes, locally sourced produce, friendly staff, and reasonable pricing for this type of Quality Food!!
Still Wonderful, can't wait to go back while here on vacation;)

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank mbailey99gt
Laguna Beach, California
“A lovely dinner was had by all”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We took the advice of Ultimate Kaua'i Guide and tried out Kaua'i Pasta and we were not disappointed! We were kindly greeted and immediately seated at one of Christina's tables. She was delightful! The bartender was cheerful. I had the Egg Plant Parmesan and also fabulous, my glass of Donato Rosso. We tried a diverse variety of dishes at the table and nothing disappointed. Everyone was pleasantly satisfied at the end of the meal. So much so, that we took left overs home and we're not able to order dessert. Until next time . . .

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“YUM”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

SO GOOD. SO GOOD. SO GOOD.
Happened upon this gem of a restaurant and would probably fly back to Kauai just to eat there. Ok, if it weren't so far.....
Anyway, my husband had the pesto chicken, and my daughters had the fettucine alfredo, and gnocchi with clams and shrimp. I had the manicotti. We all loved our dishes so much that it became difficult to share. They have a marvelous wine list. Dessert looked fabulous but we were too full! Our waitress was exceptional-very friendly and knowledgeable.

Visited July 2014
Kapaa, Hawaii, United States
“pasta, Kauai Style.”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I Have lived on Kauai since the 90's and when I first got here I missed good Italian food. Kauai Pasta is great and has 2 locations on Island. I have had great service and delicious food every time and heartily recommend Kauai pasta to the hungry traveler.
The only drawback might be the parking, if you don't mind you might be better off parking down the street a bit. A little walk after dinner is a good thing.
Now, I want to go out to dinner tonight.

• Visited May 2014