“A convenient and cozy restaurant”
Review of Kauai Pasta Lihue

Kauai Pasta Lihue
Ranked #8 of 123 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lihue Location is open daily from 11am-9pm
Reviewed June 2, 2014

After a week on Kauai we were heading to the airport and looking for a place to eat dinner. We had driven by the Kauai Pasta restaurant many times but noticed it on our last day. Stopped in and had a wonderful pasta meal and salad. Full bar, good wine selection, friendly staff, food is reasonable priced. Locals and tourists alike were enjoying dinner along with us.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I ate here last night for a nice quiet dinner. The caesar salad was excellent and so was the pasta with clams. The french onion soup was lacking in juice but was very tasty. Our only complaint was that we felt very rushed - we ordered our salad first and the soup and entrée were placed in front of us before we even got half way through our salad. Almost too good of service as we wanted to have a nice relaxing dinner and we felt rushed to eat. Would return again but make sure the waiter knows that we don't want our food rushed to us.

1  Thank hlthee
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I flew to Kauai for the day, and the lady we rented a room from recommended this place to eat. It was only a quarter mile walk, so we ventured out, not knowing what to expect. (it's hard to trust people's opinions on food) We got there for dinner, and the lighting was dim, ambiance was great, and the service was excellent. I had the eggplant parmesan, best I've ever had. My boyfriend tried a few bites. He lived in Italy and said it topped anything he had there. He had the chicken parm which was delicious as well, and the Caesar salad was crisp, dressing was good, too. The waitress recommended a wine for me, I wish I could remember the name, but we split a bottle because it was so much to my liking! As full as I was, I had enough room for dessert, which was caramel apple crisp alamode. SO GOOD. If I ever return to that island, I will definitely make another visit!

1  Thank hannah g
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent food! To ensure seating call for a reservation. Not much to look at from the outside but nice inside AND they have air condintioning! We stayed at Kappa Shores right across the street and didn't have AC and it was so nice to sit comfortably during our delicious meal. Took our 18 year old nephew and he liked it as well. We had the chicken parm (split) and fettuccine alfredo - both were spectacular!

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

This review is for the Lihue location....unsure how the other locations are. Our only complaint is that we didnt eat here on day 1 but waited until day 7 to eat here. Would have visited here more than once for sure. The service was the BEST we have had on the island. The food was the best we have had on the island!!! The restaurant is a bit small and quiet. The portions were large and the food was very flavorful! The chicken pesto was $17 and the chicken Parmesan was $14.99. This is a must stop while visiting Kauai!