“they catered our dinner”
Review of Kauai Pasta Lihue

Kauai Pasta Lihue
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lihue Location is open daily from 11am-9pm
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I thought about going to this palce to try something new (to us), but didn't have enough time (needed a longer vaca!). But muchg to our surprise the dinner served on Alaska back to the mainland was by them! Totally awesome. My wife had the beef short ribs and I had the stuffed chicken breast. They both were fantastik. Even if these are not regular menu items - the fact that the food was excellent - we will make every effort to go there next year when we make our annual Kauai trip. Oh yeah - we did get bumped to first class on Alaska - SWEET !

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Their chicken parmesan is amazing. Their dinner specials never disappoint. Service can be slow during the dinner rush, so do your best to avoid it or be patient.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Kauai Pasta's bruschetta is very good and would recommend it. I had the gnocchi sea food dish and it was excellent! My wife had the warm goat salad and was impresses by the freshness and the flavorful tomatoes. The service was spot on.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Italian restaurant in a strip mall in Lihu'e. Ordered a gnocchi and seafood special and my wife ordered a warm goat cheese salad. Her salad was good not great at 10$. My entree was gritty from the clams and had numerous broken clam shells hidden within to boot. The sauce was okay, but hard for a decent sauce to overcome grittiness from its contents. All this for 27$... Sigh. Hawaii prices.

Service was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We saw this restaurant on trip advisor and decided to check it out. My husband is Sicilian and does not love going to Italian restaurants well at all but I can say he was pleasantly impressed. I love Italian and had to go here right before we boarded our plane to leave. My husband explains it has the best pesto he has had and well I just loved everything. A quaint atmosphere and knowledgeable, attentive staff made this a great experience on our honeymoon.