“Saved The Best For Last”
Review of Kauai Pasta Lihue

Kauai Pasta Lihue
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lihue Location is open daily from 11am-9pm
Edmonton, Canada
“Saved The Best For Last”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We checked out of our rental property with several hours before flight time and decided to have lunch before heading to the airport. We had read about Kauai Pasta on several review sites but had never had a chance to stop in. As we were driving towards the airport I suddenly saw the sign and we pulled in. It's easy to miss on the road if you don't know where it is but oh my goodness - you don't want to miss this! It looks very unassuming - not a fancy place but the staff were very attentive and friendly and the food was great! I had the spaghetti with the homemade meat sauce and italian sausage - yum yum! So good! My husband had the greek pasta and has been raving about it ever since. We both couldn't finish as these were healthy servings - in retrospect I should have taken my leftovers on the plane. Pasta was cooked to the perfect al dente - truly good food. We ate at some nicer high end places during our vacation that were not as good as this little place. The only thing that could improve was the choice of juices/sodas - maybe add some smaller sparkling water bottles. Otherwise two thumbs up! You'll love it!

Reno, Nevada
“Wonderful Pasta and Salad”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ordered the crab cakes and they were wonderful and then I had a EnSald as an entre that was very good and my husband had a delicious pasta dish, I recommend this place if you are in the mood for Italian!

Visited January 2013
San Diego, California
“Cute little place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A nicely decorated little restaurant for dining in Lihue proper. Good food and wine. A perfect place to eat near the airport.

Springfield, Missouri
“Very nice”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

A nice alternative to the KFC, Pizza Hut, and Burger King all around; this is a nice, sit-down full service Italian restuarant with a menu full of interesting choices. Couples alternated with families with children and groups of adults as customers, and everyone seemed to enjoy their dinner. The service was good. Save room for dessert!

Austin, Texas
“Top Notch Pasta on Kauai”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Yep a stellar Italian restaurant on Kauai.... Food is farm to fork - local when possible. House Pasta sauce with beef, sausage and mushrooms was excellent. For me best of all was a gluten free pasta (rice pasta) option that was as good as regular pasta. Menu was complete but not overburdened/priced like Cafe Portofino - which this place beats hands down. Better food, service and price. Nice wine list with what I think are excellent choices for the meals served ere. . HIGHLY recommended by locals as well. We will tell all and we will be back.

1 Thank RWmDean