“Pali Kai 17C - Great Rental”
Check Availability
Menehune Fish Pond
Wailua Beach, 10 min. north
Wailua Beach, 10 min. north
Wailua River, Kayak Tours
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
spats0706
“Pali Kai 17C - Great Rental”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

We just returned from a wonderful stay in Kauai at the Pali Kai studio 17C. The place was perfect for 2 people. The owners have stocked the kitchen with all supplies to cook in the unit. There were even a few supplies such as coffee filters, spices, etc. to make the stay more enjoyable. The unit has plenty of towels, including some beach towels. The bathroom was fully stocked under the sink... I needed some aloe for a sunburn and I was surprised to find it available as an emergency in the bathroom.

The unit is very clean and we seemed to be in a quiet area. We went to sleep each night listening to the sound of the ocean below. Access to the Marriott amenities was a huge plus! There are restaurants within a 1 mile walking distance. Parking was right in front of the unit.

The location for us was ideal as we headed out each day to explore a different part of the island. There is a washer/dryer on site which was nice. We arrived at night, so it was a little tough to find the exact unit based upon the address. I'm sure if you arrive in daylight it would have been no problem. We could have used an extra blanket as the nights got a little chilly. You do need to walk down about 15 stairs to access the front door of the unit. If this is difficult for you, I would not lean towards this property.

Overall, I would highly recommend this unit for 2 people. The owners were fabulous as we met one of them when we came back to the unit to shower up.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ca.
Reviewed July 28, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Jul 28, 2012
Aloha and Mahalo!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Pali Kai 17C. The cottage coupled with the resort benefits which include the pool, fitness center and a substantial discount for golfing at the 2 courses on property is a great bonus and one we do not charge additional for! Glad to hear you had a great time!
Truckee
Reviewed December 29, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Washington
Reviewed October 14, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Other
Oct 14, 2011
Aloha and Mahalo for your review.

We do agree that the view is quite spectacular and the sound of the ocean below you is awesome!

There is parking just outside of your unit as you drive through the resort itself. All the private homes on this property also enjoy the Kauai Marriott Resort fitness center, low golf rates at the 2 courses on property and use of the spectacular swimming pool & jacuzzis which are all included in the rate for this cozy studio. We do hope you'll be back!
CA
Reviewed September 29, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Sep 29, 2011
Mahalo for your review and the "chuckle". It is only a shower stall in the Studio C; but there is always the outdoor beach showers at the Kaua`i Marriott where you can "stretch" or at the fitness centers! :)
CA
Reviewed September 22, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Sep 22, 2011
Mahalo! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Pali kai Studio C. It is a great location and the added resort benefits can't be beat!! We look forward to having you back again!
Australia
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Traveling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 65+
Aug 25, 2011
Aloha and mahalo for your review. All items were located in the cottage....Sorry you didn't call us to check. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the resort amenities of the fitness center, pool and golf!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing