Central location, good for island sightseeing. Restaurants and beach nearby. Free coffee and free selected breakfast items in the morning, free Wi-Fi, free parking, free DVD borrowing. Owners and staff are unusually friendly and helpful. Traffic noise from nearby road might bother some, but not us. (We're sound sleepers, plus our room was near the fountain/waterfall which provided a pleasant background sound). An excellent choice at a modest (for Kauai) price. We stayed there for 10 nights over the 2013 Christmas holidays, and hated to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden Island Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Hotel Kauai, HI