Spent 3 lovely nights at this hotel in one of the condo units (k129). The condo was large and spacious and very clean. All amenities provided with plentiful soap, towels, and even laundry detergent. The condo had a lovely view of the mountain and ocean across the street. The staff were friendly, efficient and helpful and the lobby was full of towels and beach equipment for patron use. Overall a wonderful experience. I would stay here again in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garden Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Kauai, HI