Small, romantic, whimsy, and cozy place with tropical landscape. Centeraly located in a quiet area near the airport and away from the hussle and bussle of the North Shore with their big noisy resorts. The staff deserves a Aloha Spirit Award and they provided ice, sand chairs, ice boxes, and towels for the beach which was a short walk across the street. Many eating establishments, shops, and an ABC Store within walking distance. Loved the pet Geckos. We had room 17 that was equiped with a very small kitchenette. The bed was comfy and the view from the balcony was nice, especially while watching the sunrise. If you are sensitive about some street traffic noise, I'd suggest wear earplugs but we did sleep soundly. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Garden Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Kauai, HI