this was our second visit in 2 years
welcomed back with 'welcome home "
we stay 4-5 weeks as. this is our anniversay vacation.
(this year #43),,,
why would we go back for our anniversary?
Not only for the rooms , view , the island, but a feeling we get from the day we check in. .
First name basis and we are special!!. Lots of beach stuff to borrow, not have to rent including coolers and beach towels.Across the street is the wonderful Kalapaki Bay, in front of the LIHUE MARIOTT. ... Paddle board, surf or snorkel right there.
and so is DUKES RESAURANT at THE MARIOTT: . (be sure to have their fish tacos )
This is the best value and location on the island..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Island Inn is a quaint, affordable boutique hotel by the lovely Kalapaki Beach and Bay, the Kauai Marriott and Lagoons and the Nawiliwili Harbor. Kalapaki Beach offers safe surfing, stand up paddle boarding, canoing, kayaking, sailing for beginners to intermediate, fishing or just plain relaxing and sunning.This is Kauai's center for shopping, live music and dining with a choice of 10 of Kauai's finest restaurants all within a short leisurely walking distance from the Garden Island Inn Hotel.The Garden Island Inn has quick and easy access from the Lihue Airport and to all the sights and activities Kauai has to offer. Let us be your home away from home while you discover Kauai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Garden Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Island Hotel Lihue
- Garden Island Lihue
- Garden Island Inn Kauai, HI