Mike and Alexis run a very slick operation at Majorie's Inn. When we arrived, we were greeted with a welcome plate of fresh fruits, cake, juice and coffee and they were extremely helpful in recommending activities we could do and lending a hand in booking them for us. Breakfast was a treat, especially when Alexis made us Hawaiian French toast one morning. They had a garage full of water sports gear (snorkelling masks, fins, surf shoes), beach stuff (cooler box, beach chairs) and even a kayak that we were able to freely borrow and use. And if you don't fancy hitting the beach or leaving the B&B, you could take a swim in their lovely pool (something we unfortunately were not able to do as there was so much to do on the island). For those wanting to write a quick email to make those at home jealous, Mike readily offered his laptop and to gain internet access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai