We stayed at Marjories 6 nights in early September and loved every minute of it. Unfortunately, we did not get to meet Marjorie as she left for a trip the day we arrived, but I cannot imagine a better hostess than the new owner, Alexis. The room was perfect, plenty of room for 2 people, with all the amenities we could want / need during our 6-nightstay. Alexis arranged quite a few events for us, including dinner reservations. If I visit Kauai again, I will definately stay at Marjories. It is without a doubt the best B&B experience I have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai