what a nice find this place was.. in a neighborhood, perched on a hill overlooking a valley.. the sunsets were great. Mike is a very good host, with good conversation, island ideas, and geez - he sure cooks a mean french toast, even accommodating our gluten free needs. the breakfast was outstanding, with quality continental items, and with always one hot dish (eggs, pancakes, french toast). Our room (Tradewind) was very nice, with a mini fridge, 4 post bed, spacious deck with lounge chairs, and a cool wall art (I will include the picture). I also availed myself of the pool and hot tub - great after a long day of hiking in the Canyon. One more unexpected treat: Mike's offer to use the washer dryer if we needed to. I REALLY needed to wash our hiking clothes. that was most welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai