Stayed at Marjorie's for three nights during vacation trip to Kauai. Had a substitute host while the owner's were away. Dawn and Randy did an outstanding job and provided us with a fantastic B and B experience.
Location is a beautiful valley just 10 minutes from the beach. The Inn is showing some age, however still very inviting and exceptionally clean. Plenty of space in our room. Great views from all balconies. Only down side was some construction noise from the neighbor's. However I doubt that is a daily problem.
Breakfast was plentiful with a nice variety.
Even though it wasn't necessary we had social hour each evening as the sun was setting. Very enjoyable. Randy was hilarious!
Would recommend this as a nice break from the hotel scene for a few days of cosy B and B time for any one visiting Kauai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai