We saved up all our vacation days to spend 10 nights at Marjorie's Kauai Inn! We are so grateful to have been able to stay here so long - and yet it was still very difficult to leave. Mike is a wonderful host. He was helpful in booking activities for us, cooked us delicious healthy breakfasts, and was willing to help in any way we needed - like accommodating our late arrival time and serving breakfast early so we could make our scheduled kayak trip on time. What's more, our room, the Sunset Room, was absolutely beautiful, along with our private linai deck, complete with a private hot tub. We loved our view so much that we preferred to take out and eat on our deck instead of dining in a restaurant! If you are going to Kauai and want a romantic, memorable experience, please choose Marjorie's Kauai Inn. We know that we will when we get the chance to return to Kauai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai