We had a three night stay at Marjorie's and the only problem was that it was only three nights! The hospitality was great, the food was scrumptious, the view was beautiful! They were so helpful and you felt right at home from the first minute you arrived. Alexis and Michael easily do anything that makes their guests feel at home. The Inn was very clean and there were so many nice little details that just made it a joy to experience. The pool was very pretty but I never got to swim in it and I don't believe there was a fitness area. I hope to go back again!
Geri and Fred
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai