First of all, I would like to say a big mahalo to Mike.
The location: Mike's location is great if you want to be close to Poipu and at the same time really private and peaceful. It has a nice pull and a grill next to it,so just in case you feel like BBQ it's all ready for you. I love the deck, each room has one. The rooms are clean and pretty much have everything you need.
The breakfast: LOVE IT. Mike is doing a great job in making a healthy tasty breakfast that is a great start for your day. No matter what you are going to pick you won't feel guilty because it is all healthy and your body will be thankful.
In addition, Mike has available a lot if beach accessories such as: boogie boards, fins, etc. And if you are looking for a great conversation, Mike is the guy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai