My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights on our honeymoon in October, 2011. Best experience of our trip! We spent 8 days prior on O'ahu, but it doesn't compare to the natural beauty and relaxation of Kaua'i. Mike, the Innkeeper was fantastic and very helpful with activities. The breakfasts were amazing with local fruits, granola and the menu was different everyday. We sat on the balcony each morning talking with other guests and the theme was the same. The view of the valley was perfect and the breakfast was great. Each morning of our stay there was a small rain shower that left a perfect rainbow over the valley. You can see the beginning and the end of the rainbow right in front of you. The rooms were perfectly comfortable and nicely decorated. There is a great pool and hot tub on the hillside below the Inn that is great for late night dips under the stars and palm trees. Couldn't ask for a better time. I could go on and on about this place and the island, but it's just perfect and we hope to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marjorie's has a 50' salt water pool overlooking the beautiful Lawai valley. There are 2 hot tubs for our guests to use. We want all of our guests to feel at home so we provide boogie boards, fins and snorkel equipment, bikes, a kayak, a large bbq by the pool, and a surf board. Our guests can use the washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Marjorie's Kauai Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marjorie`s Kauai Hotel Lawai
- Marjorie's Kauai Inn Lawai