“Great Place to Shop for all Things Hawaiian”

hawaii trading post
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Lawai
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is a great gift store. They have a nice selection of clothing and souvenirs and a beautiful jewelry store featuring the Nihau shell jewelry as well as pearls and coral jewelry. The sales associates are very friendly and helpful. A really beautiful store with reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Drove to the TC per a recommendation. Disappointed when we got there. Nothing new that you can't find at any other shops on the island.

Don't go out of the way for this place.

1  Thank susan b
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The staff really kmows pearls. A great place to educate yourself. A very ethical and honest place to do business.Great prices, Lots of gift items.We go back year after year.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have been coming to Kaui, Hawaii for the last 4 years. I make it a point to always stop in to see any new designs because I have found the MOST FABULOUS custom designed jewelry each year there is always something new and SO AFFORDABLE!. This is a Privately Owned VERY CLEAN store. The Owners are so kind to everyone. I had a few stones replaced on a ring I got a few years ago and they shipped it straight to me. If you need a little gift for anyone, stop in next door to the Jewelry store they have anything you could want and at very good prices! Thank Lizzy and Don for you wonderful customer service! See you next year!
Michelle...from Dallas

2  Thank DallasMichelle
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I came into Hawaiian Trading Post looking for a Tahitian black pearl. Although I did not have much knowledge on them. I heard from word of mouth that this was the place to go. When I came in I realized that there selection was very impressive. I found their sales people extremely informative and they educated me on the pearls giving me a detailed understanding about them. I could tell their prices were reasonable, but I didn't realize how good at the time. I was happy with my purchase, but I was even happier when I saw competitors prices later in my trip. There is price ranges for everyone. When on Kauai it's imparative to check this place out! Plus you can take pictures on a fake wave and tell everyone back home u went
surfing ;)