“Beautiful country.”

KAPAA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful country.”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We are able to see the beautiful ocean along the trail rides. The people who guided us were very friendly and supportive.

Visited July 2012

Walnut Creek, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Most memorable activity we did in Kauai!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We got lost getting there from Kapaa so we called to let them know that we weren't going to make it there on time. They said we could reschedule, but we deciced to go anyway just so we would know where we were going next time. We were about 30 minutes late! They were nice enough to accomodate us anyhow. Me teenage son was very reluctant to even go horseback riding, but he ended up loving it as did my 11 year old daughter. We are beginners but the horses were great. The scenery is beautiful. CJ wasn't our guide, but we met him afterwards and he is a hoot. I would go back just to do a tour with him.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Loves2travel540
Franklin, Wisconsin, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good sites”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went on a private ride with a guide. The horses were well behaved and trained. Riding paths were largely smooth, some rough terrain but nothing terrible. The path allowed for some very good sites and pictures.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Noah K
Gordonsville
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Try the other place.”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I arrived before 1:30 as instructed on the phone. I got on a horse at 2:20 and finally took the first step at 2:40. Got barked at for the next hour and a half. There were 9 in our group, which means CJM collected nearly $1000 for a two hour ride. If I were making that kind of money, I would be on time, organized, and professional. I might have two guides and split the group based on riding experience. I'd try to make the experience GREAT instead of adequate. The steady flow of new customers allows for bullying, overly familiar comments, & sloppy organization.
On a bright note, the scenery was beautiful (too bad we were 't allowed to stop) and the horses were fat and healthy. Wish I had found Silver Falls ranch first.

7 Thank GordonsvilleGal
Hanalei
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great family outing”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Marty Snyder is a gem. Ask for her when making a reservation.

1 Thank Taxi H