“Thank You, Anthony”
Review of Seasport Divers

Seasport Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5-Star Dive Center providing guided dive charters off of Kauai and Ni'ihau. SCUBA certifications. Introductory SCUBA lessons daily. SCUBA & snorkel gear rental and sales. Only dive operator with two store locations on island.
Reviewed December 21, 2010

I was referred to Anthony Kuntz at Seasport Divers for my open water dives to complete my certification. Anthony was extremely patient with me. He is very knowledgeable about his sport and the local conditions and marine life in Kauai. I would recommend him highly.

There are newer reviews for Seasport Divers

Reviewed November 18, 2010

My son and I recently went through the Open Water Certification with Seasport Divers.
We thoughly enjoyed the 3 days of instruction and the attention to detail of your dive masters. My only regret is not becoming certified 20 yrs ago.

Hope to be renting from you soon.

Aloha
Charles and Chase Bohn

Reviewed November 16, 2010

A safety oriented dive operation with a knowledgeable staff and crew who make your dive experience exciting and fun. A great experience that has kept me returning to Kauai year after year. My all time favorite dive operation.

Reviewed November 16, 2010

Stayed 10 days on the island w/friends but only had 2 days to dive, wish it was more! Saw as much of Kuaui as possible, even hiked 8 miles to Hanakapiai Waterfall, all was amazing, but loved the diving the most!! Ryan was my dive master on day 1, he was fantastic, this was the 1st time I'd ever dove w/out a buddy and he put me at ease with his knowledge and passion for diving. Dove w/Andrew the 2nd day and was equally impressed. I saw soo many new fish, eels, crabs, turtles & dolphins I was blown away! I even left w/a little crush on Ryan. I'll be back again someday soon I hope!
Peace
Kellie from Minnesota

Reviewed October 29, 2010

2 tank dive. Our first dive was a drift dive along Turtle bluffs/fish bowl/yellow brick road. Alot of fun with alot of marine life including white tip sharks/turtles/octopus/ assorted fish. Second dive was the sheraton caverns which was awesome. A ton of turtles and eels. Great lava tubes and coral to check out. Nice dive boat and operation. Bought some equipment for a nice price as well. Would definitely use again when we return