“Outstanding Dive Shop & staff”
Review of Seasport Divers

Seasport Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Seasport Divers got its start back in 1986. A lot has changed since then, but one thing’s always stayed the same -- our passion for scuba diving. In the years that we’ve been here, we’ve grown to be the biggest dive shop on the island. You can rent everything you need to explore the ocean: snorkels, diving tanks, and even beach chairs and boogie boards. We also sell all the spearfishing gear you might need. Our crew can also take you out on a diving excursion to experience some of the best views in Hawaii. On the scuba visit to Ni'ihau, you even get to embark on some of the most pristine and dramatic diving in the area.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Mahalo nui to Kyle and the very nice young lady at Seasport Divers in Koloa for outstanding service.
I came into the shop just to inquire about local conditions and find out how dive operators manage their dives. Kyle talked to me like I was a regular, I at once felt at home like ke ʻohana.
He was very honest about the local shore dive sites and their shore dive offerings.I rented 2 tanks, weights and a wetsuit. All gear was great working order. I got a detailed dive briefing about Koloa Landing, even though I was only renting. the rates for shore diving and a 2 tank boat are the lowest I encountered, but I already had other plans. Next time I return I will try a boat dive with Seasport.

1  Thank WhaleboyOrca
Seasport_Divers, General Manager at Seasport Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Our goal is to treat our customers like we would want to be treated and provide the best possible service and products. It was a pleasure helping you out and I hope you had a great shore dive at Koloa Landing. Our staff is here to ensure you have a great, but safe dive whether it's off of one of our boats or renting gear and doing your own thing. We look forward to having your company on one of our dive charters on your next visit to the Garden Island! Aloha Kyle

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Everything written about Seasport & their staff noted in the other reviews is true. They are very knowledgeable and know how to make sure everyone has a good safe dive. I went on 2 trips, one to Niihau (3 tanks) and one local (2 tanks). Niihau is a good dive site, not great, the run over is about 2 hours and about 2 1/2 back. So it's a full day with a lot of boat time sitting around. It's not uncommon for the return trip to be on the rough side. The local dives are just as good and the one to tunnel beach is definitely better. Run time on the boat is 10-15 minutes, dive is shallower, just as much coral and masses of turtles.

1  Thank skatecreekrd
Seasport_Divers, Manager at Seasport Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

We appreciate all the honest reviews and strive to make everyone's experience something to remember! Thank you for your review and we are glad that you enjoyed your dives with Seasport Divers. If you're ever on Kauai again perhaps you can try and get on one of our twilight/night dives! A Hui Hou till next time.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Friendly and competent instructors, great equipment, and beautiful sites (sea turtles!!!), we very much recommend if you want to dive in Kauai!

Mahalo for your kind words and we're glad that you enjoyed your dive with Seasport Divers. Aloha

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I Just spent four days diving with Seasport Divers. I made my reservations months ago and found working with them very easy. Once I arrived, all of the staff in the shop were competent and attentive. I did three days of boat diving around Kauai and the Niihau trip. All of the dives were amazing. Divemasters Anthony and Ryan were excellent divemasters- very professional and safe. Captains Ryan, Andrew, Zach, and all of the Seasport crew worked hard to ensure a great and safe experience for everyone on board. Without question, I would dive again with Seasport Divers.

Aloha David. So glad that you enjoyed all your diving with us! We try to make all our dive charters fun, but safety will never be compromised and we are glad that you felt safe with us! Looking forward to diving with you again in the future. A Hui Hou!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Just returned from Kauai and diving with SeaSport Divers. Great group!! The divemasters were fantastic. Absolutely will go with them again!

1  Thank Shelli M
Seasport_Divers, Manager at Seasport Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

We are so glad that you had a great experience with Seasport Divers! Looking forward to diving with you again. Aloha :)