“Koloa Landing Scuba”

Sea Monkey SCUBA Tours LLC
Nabq Bay, Egypt
“Koloa Landing Scuba”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We found out about Sea Monkey and owner Loni by accident. He's a long time diver and he's been on the island for years. It was a busy week on the island and Loni made time for just my husband and I to dive with him. We met at Koloa Landing and Loni had all our gear ready and waiting. After a brief but thorough rundown of the dive plan and review of signals and procedures, we ventured in the water. We did two dives in two different areas of Koloa Landing. Loni showed us several indigenous little creatures that made the dive special! It was a lovely morning of diving, thanks to Loni. We highly recommend Sea Monkey Scuba!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bev B

Winnipeg, Canada
“Great Dive”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

As first time divers Loni was great . He explained everything very well to create a enjoyable safe experience! We are looking to come back to Kauai with our famiy. Diving with Sea Monkey Scuba will be on list of adventures to go on. Loni is great ty .

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Leslie E
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Koloa Landing Scuba Dive”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Diving with Loni with Seamonkey Scuba was awesome! He knows how to find the hidden sea creatures and is overall extremely knowledgeable about the area. My husband is a very experienced diver and I can be nervous at times but Loni made sure we both had a blast! Highly recommended!

1 Thank Caryl H
Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic First Scuba Experience”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of diving with Sea Monkey Scuba on our recent vacation in Kauai. Loni (our dive instructor) was very detailed with instructions and a fun to dive with. My wife was very concerned as we had never scuba dived before, but Loni's help carried her though the dive with ease. Sea Monkey Scuba specializes in private instruction and dives rather than large group dives, which was the main reason we went with it.

We arrived at the dive site where Loni had our gear in place and snacks and beverages available. After detailed instructions about our gear and diving techniques, he went over the sea life and reef formations we would be seeing on out dive. After suiting up, we slowly descended, practiced a few dive techniques, and we where off. We saw tons of fish, sea turtles, eels, reefs, and much more. We did a one tank dive, which lasted 51 minutes.

We had not planned on diving while in Kauai, however upon returning home this quickly became one of our major highlights. If you need a exact date I recommend booking ahead of time as being private dives availability is limited. If you are looking for a private, comfortable, great first dive I cannot recommend Sea Monkey Scuba enough.

Visited November 2013