“The wait staff made me feel like I was a huge burden.”
Review of Pizzetta

Pizzetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Koloa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Buon Giorno! Our recipes originated in the warmth of the kitchens of my hometown, Altomonte, in the region of Calabria in Southern Italy. Today we offer you these culinary delights made from scratch with the finest and freshest ingredients. Here we are striving to carry on my family's time-honored tradition of using delicious food to put a smile on your face and replenish your soul. Please come visit when on one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I asked if we could be seated outside and we were greeted with a sigh and they obliged. Our waitress was as unfriendly as she could be, and could've cared less if our experience was good or not. Eventaually we got our iced tea and silverware. The pizza was very good and I recommend the white sauce. I had to go get the parmesan and pepper toppings myself. After the pizza came to the table we never saw the waitress again until she brought the check. It's apparently too much to ask for a refill. After we paid the tab I was hesitant to leave any tip at all but my wife gave me the look so I left a tip. The highlight of the meal was wathing the baby feral cats play.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed April 22, 2009

Our pizza was very good and as strange as it sounds I had the best Mai Tai on the island here! It was amazing!!! It is more of a family restaurant and is crowded most of the time but it was a great place to people watch. We had a great time and the pizza was much better and cheaper than Brick Oven!!!

Reviewed April 20, 2009

Absent hostess, absent server, unattentive service, food ok.

Reviewed March 19, 2009

I am very surprised at the bad reviews for Pizzetta, I understand it is not a 4 star restaurant, but it is great for a casual night out in Kauai. My husband and I were on our honeymoon about 6 months ago in Kauai. We were looking for a casual place to have some pizza and beers and we found it in Koloa at Pizzetta. We are lucky enough to return to Kauai this coming week and are already planning to get some pizza at Pizzetta.

Reviewed February 14, 2009

We got take out pizza from Pizzetta and stopped again later in the week for drinks and to watch some baseball. The pizza we got there was great, although expensive.