“Great gluten free pizza”
Review of Pizzetta

Pizzetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 50 Restaurants in Koloa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Buon Giorno! Our recipes originated in the warmth of the kitchens of my hometown, Altomonte, in the region of Calabria in Southern Italy. Today we offer you these culinary delights made from scratch with the finest and freshest ingredients. Here we are striving to carry on my family's time-honored tradition of using delicious food to put a smile on your face and replenish your soul. Please come visit when on one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We had a wonderful late lunch here. We ordered one of their gluten free pizzas and it was delicious. The salad that one of us ordered was also very good. Prices were reasonable and the service was friendly, fun and fast. We would definitely eat there again. And....they deliver!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,502)

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I had some time to kill in Koloa, just walking through town, seeing the sights. It happened to be lunchtime , so we took a chance on Pizzetta. Wow, I had the penne pasta with 4 cheese sauce (quattro formaggi) and my wife had penne pasta with pesto sauce. And it came with a great caesar salad as well, all for 8.95, lunch special. Two pieces of garlic bread graced the salad. It was too much for my wife so I had to help her out on the rest of her pasta. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It was so good we came back two days later and had the same thing. Just as good the second time. Do not miss this place. Molto Bene!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We tried this place after reading some reviews on trip advisor, it was also very close to our condo. We were not disappointed!!!! We did take out both times, both times ready in 15 minutes. The first time we tried the vegetarian pizza, the pesto pasta and the 4 cheese penne, all amazing!!!! The second time we got the pesto penne again, garden salad and the spaghetti bolognese. Again every dish was perfect and fresh! Didn't expect to find such great italian on Kauai. Would highly recommend this place. Staff was very friendly as well.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Good service. Good foot. An enjoyable evening out. If you enjoy Italian, you'll enjoy this! Wherever you live, book a flight and head here for dinner!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have been eating at Pizetta for years. Always affordable with good food and friendly service. Pizza's are good, but it helps to tell your server to have the pizza maker roll the crust out thin. They will also cook it a bit longer for those who like a crispier crust. While the italian sausage is not what I am use to back on the mainland or in Italy, it still is very good for Koloa. And, the prices are very good when compared to some of the other restaurants in the area. So, stop by, have a slice to try the pie and a Firerock and check out the new bar they put in last year!!

Been to Pizzetta? Share your experiences!