“Mixed review for this place”
Review of Pizzetta

Pizzetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Koloa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Buon Giorno! Our recipes originated in the warmth of the kitchens of my hometown, Altomonte, in the region of Calabria in Southern Italy. Today we offer you these culinary delights made from scratch with the finest and freshest ingredients. Here we are striving to carry on my family's time-honored tradition of using delicious food to put a smile on your face and replenish your soul. Please come visit when on one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I thought food was so-so. My husband thought the calzone was great. First we had appetizer sampler, don't waste your money, boring and bland. I thought the calzone was ok, husband thought it was good. The crust is nothing special, a little overlooked. Probably would be better as a pizza. My husband ordered a gin and tonic. The second drink was either all tonic or vodka. I was not drinking alcohol so I tasted it and the was not a hint of gin taste. The waitress took it back. She came back and said they topped it off with gin. I would not waste money on a mixed drink,there. The description of the pasta dishes sound good and the smell coming out of the kitchen is enough to draw you in.

1  Thank grandmabeulah

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We make this place one of our stops on every visit and the food and service is consistently good. They have specials but we normally just order a small pizza and drinks. Their prices are reasonable, their drinks cold and satisfying, and their pizza is always very good.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had brushetta, a couple different pizzas and beers. The brushetta not as good as we make at home and a bit pricey for what we got. We make it at home all the time...oh well. The pizza on the other hand was fantastic. We all opted for thin crust. It was crunchy but not over cooked. The toppings were well flavored and not greasy. The service we had was outstanding.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were disappointed with the pizza at Pizzetta. The crust wasn't crispy. This is too bad in that the setting is very pleasant and the location prime for people staying in the Poipu area. We had two different pizzas, so my concern may not just be an exception. We also tried to order one of the local beers on the menu. Of the five on the menu, they didn't have four.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The hubby and I were in the mood for pizza so we decided to give this place a try. We ordered our pizzas to go and were quoted 15 minutes. We strolled around the shops, came back and our pizzas were ready. I always double check my orders, so I double check our pizza orders to find that they gave us one incorrect pizza. I ordered a cheese pizza and they gave me a ham and pineapple pizza. To do the honest thing, we go back and tell them of the error. They gave us someone else's pizza, so they put the pizza on a plate and take it to a guest dining inside the restaurant and tell me they'll get my pizza. 5, 10, 15 minutes go by and still no cheese pizza for me. I go to the window and ask the cashier how much longer it will be, she nervously tells me my pizza is cooking right now. After 20 minutes I ask to just cancel my pizza order and ask for my money back. She gets the manager who apologizes profusely and assures me he will refund my money. A total of 30 minutes goes by when the manager hand delivers my pizza along with a refund for the price of my pizza. In the meantime, my husband's pizza is cold and experienced the most frustrating ordeal over a cheese pizza. I'm not too sure why it took so long as the dining room didn't look busy.