“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizzetta

Pizzetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Koloa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Buon Giorno! Our recipes originated in the warmth of the kitchens of my hometown, Altomonte, in the region of Calabria in Southern Italy. Today we offer you these culinary delights made from scratch with the finest and freshest ingredients. Here we are striving to carry on my family's time-honored tradition of using delicious food to put a smile on your face and replenish your soul. Please come visit when on one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

We've been coming here for years when on vacation. The takeout window is extra convenient and they are quick! Be sure to pick-up a This Week magazine in the airport to get $5 off $35 or BOGO pizzas for extra value!

Danville, California
“just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Not a friendly staff at - pizza was good but it's nit too hard to find good pizza. Use as last resort.

Visited April 2013
Long Beach
“Yummy Kalua Pork Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Last meal on the island and pizza was quick and easy. The Kalua pork pizza was very good, but not nearly enough "stuff" on it! Loved the thin-sh crust... pizza did not seam greasy at all. The medium size was perfect for my husband and I--- enough to eat without feeling too gorged! the service was quick and friendly, and prices were reasonable. Would definately go back!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good toppings, nice people, bland boring crust.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The pizza wasn't actually as good as the personal pan one I had from Pizza Hut the night before, but it was fine. I absolutely needed pizza and it satiated me.

The toppings were good, for example, there wasn't a river of grease flowing on top of our pepperoni.

I liked the sauce. Not too spicy, not too bland.

The crust is possibly the most bland, unremarkable crust I've ever had in a restaurant. It wasn't "bad" but once I got done with toppings, I didn't bother to eat the remaining crust. Not crisp and no flavor. It holds the toppings on, so maybe that's enough.

The service was fine. It took a while to be acknowledged at the front, but it could be that's just an "island time" kind of thing and I'm in too much of a hurry ... to be fair, I'm pregnant so once I'm hungry, I'm seriously hungry. :) Our waitress was friendly and the manager came over to check on us.

They did not make our pizza correctly the first time so had to remake it. They were very nice about it, brought us a salad to munch on, refilled drinks (sodas come from 2 liters, not fountain, if that matters to you), and recovered nicely so I don't have a problem with having had a problem. It happens - and how a place handles it is what really matters.

For $34 for one large two topping pizza and one soda, I don't think I'd frequent the place, but if you've got to have pizza and you're in Poipu, it's a decent option.

Lombard, Illinois
“Good little pizza place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to Pizzetta one night on our recent trip to Kauai. We ordered a thin crust pizza with sausage, cheese, and black olives. It was quite tasty! The sauce was a little spicy, which added to the great flavor of the pizza. The price was reasonable and our server was attentive. I would definitely eat at Pizzetta again!

• Visited March 2013

Been to Pizzetta? Share your experiences!