“Phenomenal!”

The Spa at Koloa Landing
Ranked #1 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Koloa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at Koloa Landing invites you to experience traditional Hawaiian healing arts and the latest spa therapies. Whatever you desire, we can fulfill your every wish with a wide selection of services and products, enriched with fragrances of tropical Hawaii to enhance your sense of beauty and well-being. We combine traditional and international massage techniques, designed to increase wellness.
“Phenomenal!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I like a massage but I am usually intimidated by a trip to a fancy spa. However, after a long flight a massage seemed in order. I easily got an appointment for a massage and facial the next day. I can't say enough good things about this spa. When I walked in I was immediately put at ease by a greeting from Gretchen. She walked me through everything and made me feel so comfortable. Then I met my therapist K'ipi. She is quite possibly the most gifted therapist on the planet. She had such a wonderful demeanor and technique. The massage ended and she went straight into the facial which just seemed like an extension of the massage. It was the most blissful experience I've ever had. I would come back to Kauai just to see these two lovely ladies again. If you've always wanted to try a spa but were reluctant, this is the place to go!

Visited August 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A luxurious Spa!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Normally I don't treat myself to a massage while I am on vacation, but this spa was so inviting!

I booked an hour massage the morning we were scheduled to leave. I was greeted by a super nice lady who then walked me to the women's locker room to get a locker. I received a robe to change into. Then I went to the beautiful waiting area to fill out paper work, when I was greeted by Jesse. He asked me what type of massage I was interested in. I told him my trouble areas.

He led me into the massage room and instructed me to lay down belly first and left the room. After a few minutes he knocked on the door and waited for me to reply. The table was heated and the sheets and blanket was so soft! The music was very relaxing.

Jesse was amazing and very professional. Jesse let me know that he was going to start and to let him know if it was too soft or too hard ad he would adjust. I was so very relaxed. He really worked my trouble areas, which were my neck & lower back.

Booking the massage right before my flight was the smartest thing to do. I was able to relax on my 6 hour flight to San Francisco.

I would recommend this spa to everyone. They have so much to offer. They even have the ability to do couple massages!

Visited April 2014