“Great local joint!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Brooklyn, New York
“Great local joint!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The mahi mahi was huge, and flavorful. The Poki Bowl had huge flavor, and the service was friendly and refreshing. The three women running the place when I went were just amazing. I love this place... Bang for your buck and then some!

• Visited April 2014

“Hubby loved mine was okay!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband got the macadamia crusted fish I got the grilled ahi with soy glaze...my sauce was great but my fish was over cooked...I asked for it rare. They accommodated me with brown rice and had nice steamed broccoli...was hoping for more food for the price. I give it a 3 my hubby a 5....had a hard time finding food for the kids...got them the Hawaiian plate but they weren't crazy about it....

• Visited April 2014
Glendora
“This place runs hot and cold!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Bad service and mediocre food, try another place somethings gone off here...but if you'e lucky you might get a surprise-we didn't.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank dbajet
Calgary, Canada
“As expected, decently average”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We saw this place walking through old town koloa, seemed reasonable so we decided to give it a try. It met our expectations, food was decent, value was good, service could have used a smile, but no major complaints.

• Visited March 2014
Brandon, Canada
“Great food - not disappointed!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Again looking for a different spot for lunch. Great food and service - will return. Sounds bad but they had a beautiful cat strolling around the outdoors. She didn't bother anyone or stop for food. Interesting flavor!

Visited March 2014