“Beach town fare”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Our table of four had fish and chips and fish tacos, plus Mai tais. Everything was tasty and plentiful. Service was good.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend & I stopped by here for happy hour after running around the island all day. I had the Mahi Mahi sandwich, & he had the Mahi Mahi fish & chips. Both were wonderful, my sandwich came with a huge, flakey filet. Maybe next time would get the tartar sauce that comes on the sandwich on the side. Made it quite messy to eat. Other than that, great happy hour drinks, great food, & great service! Would definitely come back!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner one night expecting a decent meal in a funky Hawaiian atmosphere. What we got was an incredible dining experience. The food(pig/poke) was delicious. The drinks were very generous. The service was good. And the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Spoiler alert: didn't see a single stray cat. Food is very hawaiian except for the Berbers. The hawaiian plate was huge and luckily a friend and I ordered it together for lunch and split it. The ahi salad also terrific. A little unusual as one side of the small cubes had been cooked but delicious with the sauce. Took home a lot! Highly recommend for very casual dining.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Between us we ordered three burgers and a vegetarian sandwich for lunch. I felt slight ill eating my burger, none of us enjoyed them. It was a wet day too, and our seats were wet. We left feeling slightly damp in person and from a satisfaction point of view. Didn't return.