“Laid back but good food”
Review of Tomkats Grille - CLOSED

Tomkats Grille
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went to lunch here our last day in Kauai. We walked in and were told their liquor license was "in transit" and they were not serving any alcohol. That said, the food was great and service was good. Had the mahi sandwich special, very good.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I recommend the fish sandwich. The service was good and the place was very clean. You could spend an hour in this little place going in & out of stores & eating lunch here.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a recommendation from a guide to try this place.
It is tucked away down an arcade with a lovely garden. The service was prompt and friendly.

We ordered the scampi and the ribs.
Both were generous and very tasty. The food was good value for money. I would go back again if we visit Kauai again.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great little place. Laid back atmoshpere. Had the mahi mahi grilled sandwich, which was my first meal on the island. Wish I could go back! Cute little town just a short trip from our place. Good value!

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

The fish and chips was the best I found this trip & the service was good. I don't have animals in my house and would rather not have a cat at my feet begging while I eat.