“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I ordered the mahi mahi sandwich and my husband ordered the pork BBQ. The food was great and not expensive. There was a cat roaming around and I love cats, so I thought the atmosphere was great, too! I would definitely go back.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were searching for a place to go on St Patty's Day and found Tomkats! (Of course...because Bostonians work and frequent there.) Guinness on tap and decorations galore. Unfortunately, we weren't able to stay for the boiled dinner and music. Maybe next trip...

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have been to Tomkats several times through the years and have always had good service. Tonight's meal was the best so far. My mahi mahi catch of the day with macadamia nut crust and passionfruit sauce was very good. My husband enjoyed the plate dinner with kalua pork. It was a good value and more than he could eat. Our service was excellent and fast. Saw a few cats hanging out on the steps.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I had been wanting fish tacos for several days. This place did not disappoint. Mahi Mahi was seasoned perfectly. Got a visit from a cat, but he wasn't aggressive about being fed.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Hawaiian plate was good, grilled mahi sandwich was good and the fries were perfectly crispy. It's not a fancy place but it was better than I expected. Seems to be a fairly popular bar with locals maybe. Couple of sweet cats hanging around and friendly service.

Saw other reviews and maybe things vary a lot from day to day. We either got lucky or they've made a turn for the better. You'll have to try it to find out.