“Badly cooked burgers”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Badly cooked burgers”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We went there last night. You know it's a bad when there's no one sitting in the restaurant. My husband ordered a salad with his burger and it came with fries AND he still got charged for the salad. We had to tell our server to take off the charge. My burger was raw in the middle; they re-made and still raw. At least they took off the charge. Not good.

• Visited December 2013

Kent, Washington, Usa
“An OK Breakfast”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We didn't have burgers but did eat breakfast at Poipu Tropical Burgers. Breakfast was fine but it would have been better if it had been hot!

Visited December 2013
Qualicum Beach, Canada
“Nice Burgers.”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We really wanted to check the Puka Dog place for dinner but there were just a few seats so we thought we would try out Poipu Tropical Burgers. We sat out on the porch and people and chicken watched. Service was prompt and very friendly but we had to wait for quite a while before we got our food. We both ordered the Pineapple Kolbi Bacon Burger which was tasty but the patty did not have that wonderful beefy taste that we were expecting. My husband had the fries which were very good and I had a salad. We are not dessert people so we did not try anything. I really have only one complaint and that is the washrooms are outside and not very appealing after eating. They reminded me of the washrooms at a public beach. I found that shocking since the burgers were very messy and you really had to wash your hands after.

• Visited December 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Way Overpriced”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The last time we visited Kauai back in 2012, our friends went here without us and said it was great so we came here on our first day in Kauai and were very disappointed. Two of the burgers that I wanted to order they "didn't have," so both my husband and I ended up ordering their signature burger. There were so many things on it you really couldn't taste anything. My husband ordered a tap beer, which was flat, and the waitress kept hovering around our table (maybe it was the end of her shift and she wanted to move us along?!) even when I told her I needed a few minutes to look at the menu. If you want a good burger for a fraction of the price, just head down the road a bit and go to Bubba's- YUM!

Visited November 2013
Anaheim, California
“Best Burgers in Kauai”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

They have an amazing selection of burgers with a great combination of flavors that you don't see anywhere else. The food is great and the service is very friendly.

Visited November 2013