“Pretty good with a big menu.”
Review of Poipu Tropical Burgers - CLOSED

Poipu Tropical Burgers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Several items were not available so you might as well ask first. I had to go with my second choice which was the Wahoo burger (sandwich). Very crunchy and good flavor. Ceasar salad was good but small. Prices were okay.

There are newer reviews for Poipu Tropical Burgers

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Today was probably the 6th time I've been here. The service has definitely gone down hill since I was here 3 years ago. There was one waitress for about 10 tables that were filled. My daughter ordered a grilled cheese and a side of edamame. I asked about 4 times for the edamame. Finally when the bill came I asked her if she left the edamame off the bill. She said oh I never even put that order in for you ... What?? Anyhow, I doubt I'd go back again. However the burger I had was good. And it is convenient when you are shopping in the plaza.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went here for breakfast on a Wednesday or Thursday morning. While it was busy, there wasn't a wait to get seated. It was after got seated that we must've waited for close to an hour to receive our order of pancakes and an omelet. If you have plenty of time and aren't that hungry, I guess it's fine, but the food was forgettable, and the wait for it was ridiculous. Staff seems harried.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had lunch here and the burgers are awesome. The server was great and so friendly. Try the burger with the grilled pineapple, pulled pork and sweet chile sauce. Awesome!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Love the staff, food is delicious! Everyone has their own views on this place, but EVERYONE here does a great job. Its a very welcoming, warm and family like setting with wonderful laughs that flow through the restaurant.