“Great Burgers!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Castle Rock, Washington
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great burgers! A little spendy but very good food. Our concierge recommended this place, she said best burgers in town. Located in a cute little shopping village, great place to watch people.

Citrus Heights, California
“Not good!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Long waits for food and overpriced
For the portion you get! Service is poor. Don't waste your time and money with place.

• Visited September 2013
colorado
“breakfast”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great place for breakfast. Good food and friendly service. Will have to try lunch and dinner sometime

Minnesota
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We just returned from a week in Kauai, and we ate Tropical Burgers at least five times. Great service. Wonderful breakfast selections. Very kid and family friendly. Try the acai blueberry raspberry juice -- my sons loved it!

• Visited August 2013
Oakland, California
“The Food was Good but...”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The service, while friendly, was below expectations. They were out of Hawaian bread. I ordered a salad instead of fries but got the fries. When I pointed out the mistake she offered to get me my salad. But, they were out of salad. At 7 o'clock? When I asked that she removed the salad upgrade charge, she said she would. She didn't. She did after I pointed it out on my bill. I'd go back because we enjoyed the food and the price was right, but it won't be a mainstay for my family.