“Ahhhhhhhhh”

Hawaiian Rainforest Spa
Ranked #3 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Koloa
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Have had many massages and have to say Bobbi provided one of the best ever! I signed up for the "lomi lomi" with medium/deep pressure. She worked through the lumps and bumps and provided great stretches for the tense/overworked areas. Loved it! The team worked out of the Shearton.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have had massages at many prestigious resorts across the west coast, Hawaii, Tahiti, etc. - probably over 200 in my life. Bobbi was an excellent masseuse. I was thoroughly impressed by her expertise, professionalism and sense of ambition. I would definitely recommend this company if all masseuses are equally qualified.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'm in my mid 30s and have had chronic back problems ever since I worked construction in college. Somehow I torqued my back out on the flight to beautiful Kauai with my wife, and needed something done about that before I set about having a good time on the island. I asked around at the hotel I was staying at if there were any chiropractors around, and they very politely told me the spa down the way would be better. I called Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, told them what was up, and made an appointment. I was immediately impressed when they understood my back issue, and they even seemed to know more about it than I did. So I showed up, got on the table, and was confronted with this good-spirited purple-haired woman who proceeded explain about how her "ninja elbow" was going to fix my back, "pow hana" or something like that. Sure enough, whatever magic she worked on it did the trick. No more back pain. I felt great! Thanks to Hawaiian Rainforest Spa and the masseuse who used the "ninja elbow" on my back, I had an absolutely wonderful trip. I thank you, and my wife thanks you too!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Spa is really basic until they do a remodel, but the cabana on the beach is phenomenal! I get massage regularly at home and I was really worried that a resort massage would never compare to my usual massage to keep me from hurting while on vacation. I have aches and pains that make me get a regular massage for pain relief. My therapist was impressively knowledgable about my medical issues and customized the Hawaiian style lomilomi to work out those aches and pains better than my gal at home (don't tell her). The breeze and ocean sounds during a massage really can't be described! I forgot that I was out in the open and felt like the only person in the world for an hour. I even saw whales spouting as I drousily sat up from my massage. Loved the "Spa Grog" as they call the water flavored with citrus fruits. It sounds strange to say a trip to the spa was fun and made me laugh as well as have a pain free vacation!