“An unforgettable experience”

and up
Koloa Zipline
Ranked #1 of 27 Outdoor Activities in Koloa
More attraction details
Owner description: Kauai's LONGEST zipline course is home to 3 of the 5 longest ziplines on Kauai. Featuring our 1/2 mile Waita Zip. Each of our lines average over 1,000' in length and have you Flying through the jungle, soaring above the forest and gliding across the water. We're also the only Zipline on Kauai that offers headfirst ziplining with our Flyin' Kauaian Harness! Located just 5 minutes from the major resorts of Poipu, Koloa Zipline is the closest of all activities to the South side of Kauai.
Reviewed December 31, 2014

I highly recommend this zipline. This was my first time going zip lining and to be honest I was scared but I knew I was in good hands with the tour guides. I had Anz and Butters and they made the experience a thousand times better. It is completely safe with beautiful scenery and definitely worth it.

Jon D, Manager at Koloa Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Thanks for the recommendation Typicaltourist101! We're glad you found it to be a worth while adventure and that you were able to concur some of those original fears!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,290)
All reviews
"juice"
in 41 reviews
"felt very safe"
in 35 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 32 reviews
in 44 reviews
"whole family"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed December 31, 2014 via mobile

Our family of four (including kids ages 8 and 11) had a great time on the zip line course this morning. Our guides, George and Rusty, were safety-conscious, efficient, knowledgeable, and fun. They did a great job. This was our fourth zip line adventure, and this course is spectacular for veterans like us as well as first-timers.

1  Thank Stacy093

Aloha Stacy, thanks for sharing your review with us. We love hearing reviews from seasoned zippers like yourself! And it's great when we hear you had a blast out here with us too!
Mahalo

Reviewed December 31, 2014

This was my first time in Hawaii and I wanted to try zip lining. Kala'i and Derek were great guides on this adventure. They were entertaining, helpful and made this one of the best experiences of my trip. Wouldn't use any other zipline company on the island. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Matthew! We're thrilled to hear you had such a great time!

Reviewed December 30, 2014 via mobile

Outstanding zipline- staff was rocking! Great humor and narration! This zipline is worth the $$ and the time!

Thanks for the review Mark!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 29, 2014

My family and I visited this attraction in December 2014, and it was absolutely wonderful! The weather was perfect for a mid-morning zip line tour. Our guides, George & Kimmy, were super friendly and maximized the fun for our group. I would highly recommend this company and it's tour. They take pictures of the group for you so that you don't need to carry a camera unless you really want to. They also provided juice and snacks mid-way through the tour so that you can get refreshed and enjoy a beautiful view. I would definitely go back again!

Jon D, Manager at Koloa Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

Aloha JuliaJenkins18! Thanks for this awesome recommendation!

You're right, the weather certainly has been perfect for ziplining recently. Hopefully it stays this way for a bit longer!

Thanks again, we can't wait to have you back!