“Perfection!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Jose, California
“Perfection!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Our family stayed at the Sandy Beach House in June 2011 so this review is long past due.
It's no wonder it was rated Villa of the year in 2010... unbelievable home! Amazing ocean views, private beach, tide pools, swimming pool, privacy in a beautiful and comfortable home with designer touches throughout in a quiet location, I've never stayed in a vacation rental this wonderful. I have lived in Hawaii and have visited all of the islands numerous times but this is by far my favorite spot in all of the islands, I didn't want to leave.
If you can afford it and can get a reservation go... it's worth every penny.

Date of stay: June 2011
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ocean views andviews
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ohio
Reviewed August 28, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Date of stay: July 2012
WAtravelb...
Olympia, Washington
“The perfect vacation spot ever!”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the Sandy Beach House last week and we had the most amazing time. The master bath has recently been remodeled and it was so beautiful and felt like a spa. The view from the tub is breathtaking. I had reservations about renting this house because the pool was not heated but the Parrish Collection insisted that it would be warm enough. It ended up being the perfect warm temperature and we were in the pool day and night. It also has a great hot tub and outdoor shower. There is an ocean view from every room. The beach was not really swimmable but it didn't matter because we still sunned on the beach and explored the many tide pools. There were many seals and turtles to watch as well. I am a chef and I enjoyed the well stocked kitchen. Quality equipment and a great BBQ. The sound system is outstanding and we had our IPod going outdoors as we swimmed and sunned. We enjoyed all the different outdoor areas to take in the views. The house is very private and in a quiet area. Just across the street is the Botanical Gardens which was beautiful to see. We will be back again to the Sandy Beach House for sure.

Date of stay: April 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view view view
Liked least: nothing we liked least
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA

Ohio
Reviewed August 24, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Date of stay: July 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing