“Best fish tacos”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 12, 2013

At the recomendation of a local we met on our first day, we stopped for the fish tacos. They were wonderful. The ladies working were very friendly and the service was fast. Highly recomend.

1  Thank Paula B
There are newer reviews for Kauai Food Truck

Reviewed May 24, 2013

One of the owners, Danny, was our zipline guide and suggested we stop by since we were staying close by. We're so glad we did!

Located in the park in Old Koloa Town. Comfy, casual outdoor seating al- beit basic.

Delicious sandwiches at a great price. We had a Cajun Butter Fish sandwich on Texas toast and a fish "Johnny Boy" (basically a reuben made with fish). So fresh and tasty! Delicious coleslaw and potato salad.

We highly recommend you have at least one lunch at the Kauai Food Truck!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was the perfect spot to grab an easy, delicious lunch in town. The shrimp and fish tacos were amazing! We could sit outside and soak up the sun or in the shade of the picnic tables with umbrellas. We walked to the shops in town just across the street. It's not too expensive and easy to find!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a great two week trip to Hawaii and the one place we can not stop talking about is...Kauai Food Truck! Living in Manhattan, food trucks are abundant and we are very accustomed to the style and cuisine options available via truck. Kauai Food Truck is really doing something right...great authentic options, very reasonably priced, cute location (from what I hear they had to relocate recently). We were tired of paying $70 for a breakfast buffet so we stopped by for a breakfast (attempted to have lunch the day prior, but they were closed for an hour between lunch and dinner..bummer!). My husband had the Breakfast Burger (all high marks, unique) and I had the Spicy Shrimp omelet. Asked for fresh fruit if they had any and they literally ran across to the grocery store, bought a pineapple and had an ample portion of fruit with my meal. AWESOME breakfast! Ladies in the truck were also very nice and accommodating. Would recommend to anyone looking for a unique, local experience.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The truck is cute and clean. My husband got fish tacos and I got the fish sandwich - both we're wonderful! There are cute tables to sit at nearby.