“Best fish sandwich!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
NYC
“Best fish sandwich!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

The truck is cute and clean. My husband got fish tacos and I got the fish sandwich - both we're wonderful! There are cute tables to sit at nearby.

Visited April 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Awesome fish tacos”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stopped here after one of the owners took us on a zipline tour earlier in the day. He said the fish tacos were amazing. He did not oversell. We enjoyed sitting at the picnic tables while watching the happenings in Old Koloa town.

Visited April 2013
Syracuse, New York
“Best Breakfast EVER!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I tried the food truck after our zip line guide informed us about how amazing it was. For breakfast we thought we'd give it a try and were pleasantly surprised! We were the only people there when we arrived. My husband ordered the breakfast burrito and I, the breakfast sandwich. We waited about 15-20 minutes for our food,but were entertained by the eccentric surrounding:) My breakfast sandwich was hands down the BEST i've ever had. We are both very happy with our breakfast, it filled us up for the entire day, and we ate an early dinner.
Don't miss out! The staff was excellent too!

• Visited April 2013
florida
“best bbq dinner on Kauai!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I tried the fish tacos during the day and it was delicious! They told us about Blackies BBQ at night, so we had to try it.
My husband had the Blackie Nui Burger with the mango/habenero sauce. BEST BURGER!! I almost had the ribs, but decided on the Johnny Boy... Fish sandwhich. Our son had the pulled chicken with Lilikoi/honey sauce.
Everything was delicious! Everyone day and night are super nice! Dont leave the island without trying them. We will definitely be going back before we leave!

• Visited April 2013
East Dundee, Illinois
“Fabulous fish tacos”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch after a recommendation from our zip line guide. The fish taco plate was great. Very tasty and plenty of food. Chickens were everywhere, but it didn't bother us. It takes time to get your food, so don't stop here if in a hurry.