“Great Sandwiches!”

Koloa Deli
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Koloa
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I had bacon egg breakfast sandwich on a bagel and my lady turkey sandwich on white bread. TASTY!
The service was great and timely. I'd recommend this place while walking through Koloa town.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We popped into Koloa Deli in the midst of a rain storm. We were greeted with a warm smile and a wonderful deli menu.

We shared a feature club sandwich and a large bowl of clam chowder - both were very tasty and it was more than enough good for the two of us. Nice, casual find. Limited outdoor seating. Fresh and friendly.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Had read about this place a few times when looking on trip advisor before our trip to Kauai and somehow kept forgetting about it. On one of our last days, on our way back from another gorgeous kauai beach we decided to grab some sandwiches for lunch. As soon as I walked in I could smell the fresh bread, amazing!!! We tried the turkey sandwich and the hot pastrami as well as the italian pasta salad, all were amazing!!! Only wish we had found it sooner, would have bought some cheese, meat and breads to take to the beach or just have in our condo to snack on during the trip. This place is a must visit during your time in Kauai, preferably early in your trip so you have time to go back and try a variety of their different cheese and deli selections. This is truly a little gem in Kauai! If we ever make it back to Kauai, will head there straight from the airport!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I stopped here with a co-worker from Honolulu. She said it was better than most NY delis, and she's a New Yorker. The small town is a must visit, and the aroma from the Boar's Head meats just waffled through the parking lot as we walked toward the tiny deli. I had a ham, turkey, swiss in a classic roll. The roll was a fresh baked sub roll, delicious, brought back my growing up days from back east when sub rolls were baked fresh at local delis. The price was less than expected, about $9. I had a flight at midnight that evening so I bought a second one for the plane. They carefully wrapped it and I was in heaven at 35,000 feet at 3am having the most delicious sub that rivals the old world delis back east. You must visit this deli when on Kauai; just 12 miles from Lihue airport.

1  Thank dcjw700
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The Koloa Deli was another high point of Koloa - this town is full of them. It's been many years, more like decades that I really enjoyed a sandwich, it's just not something I could get excited about. But the sandwiches at this deli changed that opinion - the smell of the bread and the taste of the sandwich brought back locked up memories that reminded me I did like sandwiches, many years ago when a quality sandwich like this was not so uncommon as it is now. My wife and I both enjoyed our meals immensely, and I would gladly eat lunch from here everyday.