“Cant wait to get back!”

Kauai Down Under Dive Team
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SCUBA Dive Kauai with Kauai Down Under The “ALOHA SPIRIT” is what the staff at Kauai Down Under is all about! In the Hawaiian language, Aloha means affection, love, peace and compassion. Aloha has also come to be used as an English greeting to say hello, goodbye, and “I LOVE TO DIVE”. OK, maybe we added the last part! Kauai Down Under is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort. To have earned this rating, our company has demonstrated excellence in providing traveling scuba divers with memorable dive experiences, phenomenal customer service, an exceptional diver safety record and focus on underwater environmental awareness.
Phoenix, Arizona
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Cant wait to get back!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was a great experience. Guillaume was out Dive Master and he was great. My wife is a newbie to diving and he made sure she was relaxed and comfortable. She had her best dives ever with this outfit. Two shore dives from Koloa Landing then later in the week Fast Lane and Sheraton Caverns. Sea turtles galore! I have never seen so many, so often. Lots of different eels. Great visibility for the Pacific and only a little current. The Cavern dive was very cool, they should call it the turtle hotel. Sean (sp) was the boat captain, who also was captain for the tour of the Na Pali coast. He is great, very informative and funny. Overall a great experience and I will recommend this to everyone.

Visited May 2013

Sunnyvale, California
6 attraction reviews
“Great experience overall”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife did a discover scuba dive and I tagged along as a certified diver. We are very happy because this dive was as good as a regular dive except for the fact that the depth was never more than 30 feet. Perhaps the instructor Guillaume did this because all three divers in the group were comfortable with snorkeling.

I went for a 2-tank dive in Koloa Landing with Greg. Excellent dives. He really wanted to show me a lot of creatures. We saw 2 octopus, several eels, turtles, schools of fishes, etc.

My advice is to schedule your dives (and all other high-priority Kauai activities) in the first half of your vacation to ensure that bad weather later doesn't disrupt your plan.

Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Derek was an awesome instructor. My fiance is certified, but I was not, and Derek made me feel totally at ease for our shore dive. He showed us a ton of different turtles, fish, starfish and eels. I would definitely dive with them again!!

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Scuba!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Best company, best people and I had the best time. I got my open water and advanced PADI certification. If I ever make it back I'll def dive with them again :)

Visited February 2013
Ridgefield, Connecticut
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The Team at Kauai Down Under”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

What a great group of people at Kauai Down Under, had absolutely fabulous time with them all and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to dive / snorkle on Kauai!

Visited February 2013