“Underwhelmed”

Uncle's Shave Ice
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Koloa
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great location and great service, however the product just did not deliver. We all got the shaved ice and their flavor syrups were very bland band the coconut sauce I had was almost flavorless.... and their sweet coconut cream was not worth the dollar up-charge - it had no flavor at all.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I loved the location was right off the road that I traveled everyday from B&B to paddling spot in Hanalei. Smoothies were fresh made in front of me.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Try the shave snow! It is creamy and refreshing all at the same time. We went there every day for their piña colada shave snow for me and root beer shave snow for my son during our vacation. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to shave ice!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you like creamy, go with the snow. The shave ice cream as more flavors though. Either way, don't forget to add the ice cream. Mac nut is the best.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

They have great shaved ice for a good price. We were a little concerned because some of the reviews stated their prices were high. However, after checking out several other shaved ice vendors and stores, we would have to disagree. We loved their shaved ice so much we came back for a total of 3 visits during our stay in Kauai. I love their shaved ice with the under. Great place for anyone little for a nice desert at a reasonable price.