“Paradise!”
On the water views at Poipu Beach....heavenly!!!
Kitchen looking out toward the ocean....so pleasant to cook in this kitchen.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
On the water views at Poipu Beach....heavenly!!!
Kitchen looking out toward the ocean....so pleasant to cook in this kitchen.
Lanai chairs facing ocean
View from lanai on a cloudy day.
Newly remodeled kitchen faces ocean.
From living room facing kitchen & dining area/
New Uphostery
View from kitchen
Bathroom
Kauai Sunset
View  & picture from lanai, full moon
Kauai sunset from Beach House restaurant next door.
Front lobby of the building right on water
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Olathe, Kansas
“Paradise!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

From the moment we walked into the condo until the time we left - it was paradise. The condo was beautiful, fully equipped with everything one could ever need, and the view was unbelievable! Each morning we could get up and drink our coffee/coke on the lanai and watch the beautiful sunrise - and the turtles playing near the rocks directly below us. Wendy was wonderful to talk to and she provided lots of wonderful and useful information - both of the condo and the island. .

Sightseeing on the island of Kauai was so enjoyable. The island is gorgeous and easy to get around (however, we did have our GPS with us). This was our 6th trip to Hawaii and our 2nd to the island of Kauai. We hope to someday return to this beautiful island and will definitely stay at Kuhio Shores 411.

We would HIGHLY recommend this condo to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view - and the location. Love the Poipu Beach area!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 25, 2016
Aloha...I am sorry I had forgotten that I could respond to comments. Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated. John and I just returned from Kauai. We just had the bedroom tiled and purchased new bedroom furniture too. The condo looks more lovely then before and "my turtles" are still there. I hope you come back again for a visit.
Aloha, Wendy - 562-843-6038
HappyCoup...
Everett, Washington
“Beautiful, spotless, and perfectly equipped.”
Reviewed October 18, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

This oceanfront condo was the perfect place for our return to Kauai after too many years away. The unit looks down on turtles, surfers, and a gorgeous unobstructed view of the Pacific. Spotless, modern, and fully equipped for any form of relaxation or entertainment! The queen size bed in the bedroom is great, and a pull-down Murphy bed makes the unit fine for 3 or 4. The owners take obvious pride in their home, and the rental agency provided flawless pre-trip assistance and returned the full deposit on the 30th day as stated. Can't wait to return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, view, convenience, cleanliness.
Liked least: We had to come home when our vacation was over!
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 17, 2011
John…..Thank you for taking the time to review our little "piece of paradise". Both my husband, John and I are very proud to own the condo and shrare it with guests. I am so thrilled to know that you felt as comfortable as we do when you were there. There is such a sense of peace and excitement when we walk through the front door and view the ocean first hand!!!
I look forward to hearing from you again soon….we try to get over to Kauai every year but we rely on Mike Curtis and Colleen to be sure things are "tip top"! I appreciate your comments and am glad to know you enjoyed "paradise".
Aloha,
Long Beach, Ca.
California
Reviewed November 20, 2010 for a stay in July 2009

Your age range 25-34
Nov 20, 2010
Thanks Jeff and Shelly....I am so glad the condo and your honeymoon
was all and more. Kauai is my favorite island and I can not wait to get back to "my turtles" swimming below the condo this coming year.

Canada
Reviewed October 5, 2010 for a stay in November 2009

Your age range 45-54
Oct 5, 2010
Thank you Arlene and James for taking the time to review our condo.
My husband and I are thrilled to know you had a good time.
Thank you again for the decorator pillow that you purchased and left in our condo......it was so very sweet of you to think of us on your vacation!
It looks great and I will always remember your kind guesture.
Aloha, Wendy
NH
Reviewed October 4, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Your age range 35-44
Oct 4, 2010
Thank you Vinny and Renee....It was such a pleasure knowing that you spent a honeymoon in our condo and enjoyed yourselves. It really makes my husband, John and I feel great knowing the guests enjoyed their stays.
Please come back very soon.
Aloha,
WA
Reviewed October 1, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Oct 1, 2010
Hi Karen and Wil.....I am very happy you enjoyed our condo and had a wonderful time in Kauai. Truly, it is"paradise"! September is sometimes the warmest time of the year becuase the "trade winds" die down but I am
glad that all the fans helped. Becuase the building is on the ocean there is a wonderful breeze during most of the year and being on the fourth floor is the best.
I hope you take the time to come again and stay again at Kuhio Shores; it is a most unusual location. Normally my husband and I go during the summer months but this year we went for the first time in May and it was delightful.
Aloha to you both.
Wendy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$225
Night
Week
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing